Friday, October 31, 2008

not exactly sure

I'm not exactly sure what I have done but it seems to be better. The cable came loose so it is possible that was the problem with the bike coming back from the store. When I recover from that ride, I will give it a try now that I have fixed the cable. At least I hope I have.

I also tried to ride the WW bike. It did okay at first then it died and I think I flooded it. I might just go back to where I was before and put the 33 engine back on that bike. I haven't decided where I am going to put it. The test bike (old three speed) is shorter than the huffy and it is easier to get in and out of the shop. That is it's big plus.

it would be nice if it were shorter still. I think I need to look into a twenty inch girls bike and then change the front fork for the huffy one. it would make me an almost scooter sized bike. That might be interesting. I'm going to give that some thought before I finish the 33 chainsaw bike.

No comments: