Saturday, October 4, 2008

saturday bloody saturday

I began the day by riding the 33 chainsaw bike. I found out that I was right removing the hand clutch allowed for more tension and the bike just hums along. It has better pickup than the 42cc but lacks the top end speed. It also doesn't seem as beefy.

I had to rewire the kill switch. Seems some of the wire got into the fan blades. But now the 33 bike is a good ride. Suicide clutch and all. The big 42bike also has a suicide clutch. The only bike I have with a hand clutch is the china bike.

I put gas in the reinstalled tank on the 31 bike and it leaked of course. I just stuffed some jb weld into and hope it seals. If not I have a different tank I can shove on it.

I'm using 5minute jb weld I plan to let it cure an hour at least. I want to ride the 31bike because it is on that full suspension frame. It should be interesting.

No comments: