Saturday, November 1, 2008

come saturday morning again

Since it is supposed to be warm today, I'm going to at least ride the bike today. I am still testing the 42bike for tension. I might ride up and get myself a turnbuckle for it. It could use one for sure.

I really need it either get a better carb for the WW bike or switch the 33 chainsaw to it. It won't idle and I couldn't get it started yesterday for some reason. It would be easier to just fix it than to switch the engines so I will probably go that route.

I think for the chainsaw I will just wait till I try modifying a 20" bike. I like the idea of a power bike that short. I have tried it before but I never tried it by changing the front forks. I think that might be the final attempt at a 20 inch conversion.

I have plenty a front wheel in both 26 and 24 inch sizes. I can put a 26" fork on then if the wheel gets too close to the frame I can swith the wheel for a 24". The trick will be if the forks are the same connection size.

No comments: