Friday, October 10, 2008

6am what the hell

I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. My hands actually work this morning so it is going to be dry day I think. Now I know how my mom always knew when it was going to rain.

Since I have a fuel filter coming for the new gas tank I am trying to decide what I want to do next. I think I'm going to put it on the 33 bike. I want to put the home made throttle lever on one of the bikes to test it. I think I am going to start with it on the WW bike. That bike is hard to start and I think it is the lack of throttle control. I think that will be my morning project.

It should be a good enough day to test ride it as well.

1 comment:

Comfortable Shoes Studio said...

I hope the rain stays south we've been predicted to have a clear weekend and man do I need it. My father came down from Maine and we're installing a pellet stove in my house. Had the day off but put in a long day gathering materials and getting stuff done. I didn't get any bike work done, but I'm hoiping tomorrow after we finish the hearth that I can get to putting the chain and tank on the bike.