Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday 7am

Overnight I developed a pretty good backache. One of those old man you did too much, things. I'll take a pill give it an hour and then go back to work. I have been thinking that I might retire the 33 bike. It's performance is similar to the 42 and 41 bikes so it doesn't really bring anything different to the table. I should actually go down to one well made friction bike. I have the good china bike since no one seems to be interested in buying it. Probably the wrong time of year to sell it. Plus I should put it out on the curb. Anything can be sold from my front yard. My heart just isn't in selling it I suppose.

For sure I'm going to see if the 33bike starts today, then I am going to test it with the huge drive wheel that I have on it now. After that I may well retire it.

No comments: