Saturday, October 11, 2008

So it's saturday first day

First day of the combined journal.

I rode the WW bike with the new suicide throttle. I am getting a little more comfortable with it. I had to make some tightening adjustments but it seemed to help a lot. The throttle will stay where I put it now. I think it is safe to remove the old half brake lever throttle now. It isn't hooked to anything but I figured I'd leave it in place till I was sure that the suicide throttle was doable and it is.

I am debating now if I want to re-rig the 33 bike. I am thinking it could use a rear harp mount just so I'd know how feasible they are for heavier engines. Plus I am not thrilled with the suicide clutch on the bike. I think I would like it to be like the one on the WW bike.

I'm going to go down now and take the shots of the WW bike with the new riggings. Here you go new shots of the WW bike frame.

No comments: