Friday, October 3, 2008

control, who the hell is in control

I spend the day working on the suspension bike. Everything I did changed the geometry and there for the distances and that changed the throttle and clutch cables. It was miserable and just when I thought I might have it whipped the gas tank started to leak, So at this moment the original tank which I relocated is drying. As is the jB Weld and sand. I removed the hand clutch because it was causing the drive wheel to skip. It's suicide clutch all the way.

I also removed the hand lever from the 42bike it made a world of difference there as well. That bike had miserable pick up but the top end is great. Once it gets up speed it will climb hills under power and is still accelerating on one of my test hills. I am going to give it a real test one day soon.

No comments: