Sunday, October 19, 2008

I was going out to ride

when I realized my poor doggie who spends her days in a kennel needed more cedar in her house it is just over forty today at the moment. So I went out in just my shirt sleeves to add it. IT IS COLD AS A STEPMOTHER'S KISS OUT THERE.

I am going to ride both bikes today regardless. I'm just going to wait till the temperature and the sun both rise a little more. I'm wondering how much better the gasoline mileage will be with the smaller carb on the 33 bike. I might have to check it out. It was 75 with the 31cc carb from the ryobi engine.

Hey I wonder what the gas milage difference is with different diameter drive wheels. Even with different covers on them. God I wish it were summer I would begin testing that as well.

I have bid on another welder. I'll get one eventually for the price I'm willing to pay it's just a matter of time.

No comments: