Monday, October 13, 2008

another first

I actually did something worthwhile with my bike today. I was going to mix up some more gas/oil when I realized I didn't have a full half gallon of gasoline. I decided that I would hook up my little orange trailer and take off for the gas station but first I decided to cut the grass to use up as much of the gas that I did have as possible.

So I cut the grass which was one good thing.

then I hooked up the trailer and off I went to the gas station. I took the 31cc WW bike. I got the ten blocks to the gas station no problem. Since it was all downhill, the test came when I started home. The bike made it with just a little pedaling which probably wouldn't have been necessary at all If I had realized the bike was running on half choke.

Anyway I got it home no problem. I rode the WW bike off an on today and found a couple of problems that I had missed previously. I am always impressed with that little engine. It is lightweight and yet it is powerful. All in all a good little helper engine.

No comments: