Sunday, October 5, 2008

I done it all

I have ridden all my bikes today. I have to admit each has it's own good and bad points. The 33 bike is the easiest to start even though it has the wrong carb on it.

The 42 with the large roller will rock on flat ground but isn't much on hills.

The 31 never wants to start, but when it runs it does just fine. It feels a little light weight but it would be the cheapest to build.

I think if I had to choose just one friction drive to keep it, would be the 33 bike with the engine mounted on the 31cc's frame. Of course the 42cc might be okay with the smaller drive wheel. Which I am going to try to arrange this week. I think I have an echo part number that will give me a 10mm left hand thread. If I do I might be able to con my neighbor into welding it up for me.

No comments: