Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just another chainsaw thursday

In spite of my bitchin' and moanin' I got the chainsaw engine to take gas. Last night after supper I got the smaller drive wheel mounted.

Today I'm going to make a few adjustments and try to ride it. It the bike actually moves, then I'm going to change out the accelerator and then put on a front brake. Then park the mutt and try to decide what the heck I'm going to do with three running bikes. Also I'm going to decide if I want to work on the 25cc bike again.

The 25cc engine is on the test frame and I like that bike a lot. If I decide the 25 on the front is under powered then I might go for the 31 on it. The 31cc would do fine on that frame I think. I have a coaster brake on the bike so I could put a hand brake on it as well.

No comments: