Thursday, July 24, 2008

I t didn't rain today

So I rode to the auto parts store picked up some things then went back to work on the new duel engine friction drive bike. Yeah I'm putting an engine on each wheel. I got an old engine off ebay and it works so I have put it on the front wheel of my test bike. I had both engines on the left side. the bike really wanted to lay down on me. Some one told me he was pretty sure the engine would run backwards so I gave it a shot and one of them did. I spent the rest of the day undoing what I had done.

Now I have one engine on each side. one front one rear. After I see how it does, I might try to get them both on the rear to make a really strange looking bike. Most likely I will tranfer one of them to the junker I just fixed up a little. The front wheel on I think.

No comments: