Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It rained today so I didn't do any riding at all.

I man in the neighborhood flagged me down yesterday to sell me a junk bike. I bought it because I was looking for a bike to put the 25cc engine on. Since it was raining I made some changes in the bike. First of all I took the derailer (sp) off the front and rear. I set the bike up to run as just a one speed bike. The gear ratio is pretty much what I run on all my bikes. A little lower than normal. The pedals are a little long for me but I'm going to set it as a motor bike so it isn't all that important.

I have about talked myself out of making it a 25cc helper bike, at least for now I have. I have just about talked myself into a second motor on the test bike. With two motors it will either sing or be a total bust.

No comments: