Thursday, July 17, 2008

The beginning of the 31cc

Last week I bought a new weed whacker paid full price for it and everything. I wanted to try a 31cc that I had confidence in. So far I hate it. I can't get it adjusted. It runs good but I keep screwing up the mount.

The mounts don't want to do right. I Think it is because it is a new engine and I am trying not to screw it up. I think I'm going to take it off the bike and fool around with an old one I have if I can get it to start. I may go back to the scooter wheel and try that a while. Time for more experiments I think. I ran it with the 25cc and it did okay no better or worse than the pipe drive, but I think with the extra weight of the 31cc I need to make the motor solid not hanging. I might be able to drag start it which is a major problem for me at the moment.

No comments: