Saturday, July 26, 2008

Finally a good day.

It started a little early but that's okay. While my wife went to the store, I started on the bike. I got the controls started. They had given me a fit yesterday but over night I figure that I could not use the frame as a base to anchor the control cables. Everything had to go from the handle bars directly to the engine.

My wife came home and we had a sausage biscuit while I drank more coffee. After that we went to buy her gas and then to the goodwill store to look for books and bikes stuff. Thats where I found my new gas tank. It's an old canteen. Not a real old one a new plastic knock off but it is perfect for me.

I did a little work when I got home then it was time for my dogs physical. "How is the doing?" the vet's assistant asked.

"OH she is just fine."

"Good, I'll just take her back for the blood and fecal exam.She is also due three shots."

After a rather long wait the Vet came in and after all the test and of course Two hundred buckshe said "Oh she's just fine." I almost asked for a job since I had told him that a half hour earlier.

Back home I finished the bike. I rode it. I made some adjustments but nothing major. The bike is a success.

All in all a working bike makes most any day a good day,

No comments: