Sunday, July 20, 2008

frustration breeds indigestion

Couple of semi interesting things. I have ridden the 31cc bike three times today and each ride it performed differently. I also adjusted the tension on the drive wheel each time. It looks as thought he skipping drive wheel does the best for me. I'm not a hundred percent sure of that though.

I have a few new things to throw at it tomorrow but for today I'm content that it starts and runs good.

I have been a bit frustrated not being able to get the tension just right, so when I rode it to the shopping center to test it long distance and had to pedal more than I thought I should to get it back. I was worried when suddenly in the middle of the uphill pull I got heartburn. I have had a couple of heart attacks and thats how they feel as well.

Heavy physical activity and frustration then heartburn just scared me to death, but I didn't pull into my drive I rode the bike another 3miles. How dumb is that.

It turned out okay cause as Freud said, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and sometimes heartburn really is heartburn."

No comments: