Wednesday, July 30, 2008

the day nothing went as planned number 1,000

Well I am going to have to redo everything I did today, but that okay. I really do like learning new things and I learned today that I should not put off leaning the gas tank screen. I should not ride off on flat tires either.

The controls on the chain saw bike proved to be a pain in the but. I rode it but the carb is so badly out of adjustment that it wouldn't rev. It just lumbered along. I turned about after a block and a half. I'll give it another try tomorrow.

I promised myself I would take a couple of days off so I might do that as well. Just not sure. I do think I am working to hard on bike with the heat the way it is. I probably need to just do one thing and go think about the next one. Instead of blindly moving from one thing to another.

No comments: