Saturday, June 27, 2009

I spent a couple of days waiting to see if the other shoe would fall. I am happy to say that just like in the majority of altercations I have had, it ended with a wimper. I had dinner with Laura one of the nights and a frozen pizza with a bag of salad the other night...

I even watched a couple of TV shows on the internet. If I didn't mind waiting a bit, I could watch last weeks shows on my laptop. All in all it was a pretty good existence I had worked out. I was careful not to say it out loud though. No sense risking a jinx.

Since I planned to be around a while, I began the perfect DIY bike. Well the perfect one for me. I began by bidding on a 750 watt motor. At 24 volts I would most like have to have a large battery pack to support it. Even that might not be a real problem.

Mary Barker the woman much less than half my age called. She wasn't having any water problem she just wanted to talk. It was a good thing that I had free use of the office phone after 6pm. I had her call me there.

Mary was one of those women who want you to know everything about her. She also wants you to know it whether you care or not. Worst of all she wants you to know it all at once. She obviously had too much time on her hands after the divorce.

No comments: