Wednesday, August 13, 2008

No biking today I fear...

My wife said rain in the forecast for today. I have all the indoor bike work done on all my bikes so I will have to find something non bike to do to relieve my boredom. I might outline my how to pamphlet.

I'm thinking three sections at least. All of them small and with illustrations.

I think an introduction is in order Then section one

1. introduction
2. preparing the bike. (Since there are so many mountain bikes out there I will probably use one. If not my grand daughter's then one from the thrift shop.
3. preparing the engine. Stripping it down.
4. Building the engine frame.
5. installing the motor and rigging the controls.

I can actually write the pamphlet draft now. The rewrite I want to do as I go along.
Sounds like a plan for a rainy day to me.

No comments: