Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Is the china bike gone??

The man who rides bikes like me in the hood, stopped me on the street. He wanted to buy a bike from me. Turns out he wants to buy the china bike. I haven't ridden in for a while so I told him sure. We agreed on a price so now I just have to wait a couple of weeks for him to get the money.

I need to start getting either the chainsaw running well or look at a 31cc engine. I am sure now that my grand daughter's bike after the demo for the how to book, will get a 31cc engine. Of course I might put leave the gifted engine on hers and put the 31cc on the mtb. Either way I want one 25cc to putZ around with and one 31cc to ride in case I need to go somewhere. They seem to pull a little better for a longer ride.

Of course if the chainsaw bike does well, I don't really need the 31cc since it is 33cc. I am waiting for the canteens I bought to make a gas tank for it.

No comments: