Thursday, August 21, 2008

Chainsaw on the back burner

I'm going to work on the demo bike today. I hope to finish the work and get the booklet more or less finished. I will need to have it proofed and critiqued by some of the guys on the forum. Since that needs to be done before I print it, I think I will get it done and send out the invitations to some of the older guys to give it a glance.

Right now I'm waiting to feed the dogs, then it's out to breakfast with my wife. She is off work today. I'm sure she will be thrilled to have me work on the bike and stay out of site.

After breakfast we are going to wally-mart for the soda/dog food run. Sam's cola is the only discount soda I can stand. Most of the other house brands taste like industrial waste to me. Then it's on down to get the bike. Both are all the way into the next county.

well wish me luck guys.

No comments: