Monday, August 25, 2008

The gifted engine

Well the engine won't pull at all. It's okay though I will just keep it for parts. I am now down to the china bike and the chainsaw bike.

I rode the chainsaw bike to see how it did and it runs like a bat outa hell. I don't have a speedometer hooked up so I can only guess but it seems to do pretty good. probably over twenty wide open. I have checked with the china bike and I like to cruise at about 15 to 20 so it works for me just fine.

If the 31cc weed eater is a good engine I am going to have three usable bikes. I am supposed to have a buyer for the china bike but I don't have a lot of faith in that. If it comes through fine if not it is also fine.

If I sell it I might just look around for a 42cc chainsaw for the mtb bike. I liked the 25cc just fine for what it was but I would like to have at least 31cc but since I will have a full suspension with that configuration, I will probably go for a 42cc

No comments: