Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Friday

Well I don't have an engine so I can't build my weed eater bike today. If I get it in the mail, I still might not get to it, since it is market day. Very much like the farmers back in the day. We do our shopping on a schedule.

Friday is always dinner out and then to Wally-mart. Tomorrow will be groceries for the wife and I will be the back animal when she gets home. Then it is thrift stores for bikes (since he gas price increase they are few and far between) and books.

the wife is getting off work early today so we might get the Wallymart over early enough for me to do a little. Then tomorrow after work I might be able to do a few things. That of course assumes the engine is here today. Which assumes a fact not in evidence. Been watching way to many law and order reruns.

No comments: