Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday morning blue (bike)

I had a good morning already.

I adjusted the blue mtb again but better yet I simplified the design for the how to bike. I also found the source of a nasty vibration on the blue mtb25... I had left off an important brace on the motor frame. Since I built the new easy mount that problem is gone on the new bikes just this old test one has it.

The simplification was to leave the hinge under the motor mount but remove it from the off side. There I am just using a spring to keep tension on the engine. The bike seems to do just as well. It will cut down a little on the cost of the mount for the new builder.

I am going to try to pick up the bike from my grand daughter sometime this week. I want to get the booklet finished and ready to print by the weekend. Of course that is a false deadline. I have no need to finish it by then. I would just like to

No comments: