Thursday, August 14, 2008

It was another one of those days

Actually it wasn't terrible just full of problems. The chainsaw bike is giving me fits with little things. It did very good first thing this morning. That was before the jb weld/sand wore off. After that it was pretty much try this then try that.

I don't think any of these friction drive bikes is getting the kind of gas mileage they should be. Of course the gas tank might be leaking or I might be putting in less than I think. I will just have to wait and see. Once i get the drive wheel thing settled I can begin to adjust the bike for max performance. I reduced the length of the spring today after the jb weld wore off. I don't know that it did much except to make the hand clutch harder to pull.

I'll get it sooner or later just a matter of time.

No comments: