Saturday, August 30, 2008

here is the place

Here is the place to say this. I might just disappear one day. if I do it won't be by choice. I had either a brain tumor shift or a mini stroke last night. It reminded me that I need to not get too involved in projects. I had been thinking about going back into business to give my neighbor a little experience in photography as a business but it would not be a good idea.

Last night I spent about fifteen minutes looking at words I could not comprehend let alone get into a coherent sentence. I am fine his morning so I am making plans to build two new test bikes.

I had coherent thoughts and knew what was wrong. I mean i could tell that I was reading the words but they were not registering with me. It was a really strange sensation. Oh well if my motor comes I won'thave time to think about this.

2 comments:

Comfortable Shoes Studio said...

:(

deacon said...

thanks shoes... I just felt a little weird. It wasn't like the other seizures I have had but since thinking about it I'm sure that is what it was. I don't have the muscle clamp tight, I have the mind slipping a gear type.