Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I took the rhino to the lake for breakfast on the patio. It was really quiet today not a single boat on the lake. However in looking across the lake we spotted the fire department dive team arrive. It looked as though the would be practice diving. It was too far away to see anything so we just left after we finished breakfast.

The bike did great. When I got back I worked on the chain drive bike. I put a bigger front end on the bike so the pedals had more ground clearance. Then I put on a bigger chain ring so I can help the bike up the hills a little better. I had to lengthen then shorten the chain to make it fit, but now it is a little better. The main thing is the bike isn't wonkie when I pedal assist. Before it was all over the road because the chain ring was too small.

I am still working on battery stuff. I would like to add a seat to my battery trailer to carry a grand kid not and then but my wife won't hear of it.

No comments: