Sunday, September 19, 2010

another thing about working without a controller is that you can vary the voltage of the power pack. I am going to test the 24v bike on a ride to the mall this morning. there is a monster hill on the way home. If the bike won't climb it, I will add six volts to the pack. I can use the nimh batteries to make one 6v pack. They don't seem to be good for much so maybe I can do that at least with them. Worse that can happen is I destroy the ones I use. I don't mind that so much.

I am using the packs I have built in less high drain applications if I can. I have one set up to use with my tiny compressor. I think I will build a light with one this winter. I have some batteries I use with strobe lights on my cameras. I can build power packs for them as well.

No comments: