Monday, September 13, 2010

I have decided to build the ultimate rhino drive bike. I bought a new rear wheel assembly with the small wheel on ebay last night. Once it arrives I know that I will have to buy a new sprocket for it. The sprocket needs to be at least 72teeth more would be better. If I can find eighty with that bolt pattern I will pick it up instead.

Then I am going to buy a 1000 watt 24v motor. I saw one last night with the right bolt pattern for my style mount for about 70 bucks delivered. I probably won't buy it for a few months. The rhino drives I have now will do most anything I want them to do, but I just want one ultimate drive.

While I am waiting for the parts to come together for the ultimate rhino bike, I am going to work on my trailers. The one with the bike 20" bike tires pulls super. but it is really big. The bed has to be 2ft long and that makes it look like a boat trailer.

My second trailer is made with scooter wheels and it is really, really heavy. I think I am going to see if I can build one with smaller bicycle tires that is stable and lighter.

Other than that I need to ride my desert camo bike to the lake when the temperature is little better. In the mean time I need to feed the dogs and get a move on.

by the way I'll try to remember to keep you in the loop on the new build... here is the drive wheel
You need to copy and paste it for some reasong it won't hot link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300464413970&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

No comments: