Friday, September 24, 2010

While repairing my bike, I put a smaller drive wheel on my experimental bike engine the last couple of days. It is a true six inch wheel. The other wheel was eight inches. My speed is down considerably but that is okay. I just want to be sure it will pull the big hill on the way home from the park. My wife has gone to the grocery store, so when she comes home and I get the groceries into the house, I am going to take a ride down to the part. I will either push the bike home or it will be good to go. I still haven't decided what to do about the new bike thing.

The ride this morning might help me make up my mind. But I could also use a rest from the building for a while. At least from the heavy part of it. Well I'm off to feed the pack and get my big girl out to the kennel.

No comments: