Monday, December 15, 2008

Rainy monday

If Monday is bad, a rainy Monday is ten times worse. Today I am at least going to put the rear wheel with the bolt on sprocket onto the suspension bike. I can use it to determine where the motor should be located. I do not yet have an acceptable motor mount. Something that wont move around. If I know where it needs to go, I can begin thinking about how to do it.

so today is more head than hand work. If I can't make this work, I will just trash bikes and go back to walking for exercise. I have had a long run of bad luck with bikes. The only problem with just using a pedal bike for exercise it the oxygen factor. I get a pain in my lungs from long or very steep hills. I think I am going to find something to do for exercise if the bike doesn't work.

The bike kits are falling in price but I don't really care about using one as a way to get around. I'm more interested in an exercise bike at the moment. Gas prices are down and I really don't go anywhere except to buy parts for bikes. If I'm not building bikes I wont be going anywhere. Ergo I dont need a bike kit.

No comments: