Monday, December 1, 2008

lots of updates today

The weather is gray and looks like snow. I suppose I will be working a little and drinking coffee a little. While I drink the coffee I might as well update this blog. Such as it is.

This morning I began getting things ready for a massive weldathon.

I have the 42 engine frame pretty well together. I'm going to weld it if the ground drys up. I don't want to weld on a wet patio brick walk. I might be a bad guy but and the state might pull the plug on me one day, I don't think I want to make a DIY ole sparky...

I also reset the broken seat. I put a c clamp on it around the seat post. I am going to weld the thing in place. I don't need to adjust it. I just need for it to be stationary.

So for sure I am going to weld the seat.... and the frame for the 42 engine... I need to stiffen up the 42 frame as well as to put ends on it. I weakened it with the notch I cut in for the wheel adustment.

I hope the postman brings the new sprocket so I can weld it on as well.

No comments: