Friday, January 2, 2009

really cold new years day

It was so cold that I had my fingers go numb and lots of pain. I want to test the bikes today. Of course I probably want get a chance to do it. They say their is going to be rain today. Maybe I'll get a chance between the showers. I have some very old batteries on the 125 hike but it should be enough to test it.

Here is my problem. I don't want to buy a second set of batteries and I really don;t know if I need two bikes. But I am going to build at least a compatable battery rack on the 125 bike so that I can easily switch the batteries from one bike to another.

That is today's project, If I can't ride. or even if I can. Riding in this weather won't take long. A couple of miles on my test track will tell me all I need to know.

I already have a good idea what the 500 watt bike will do. It's the 125 I need to get a complete handle on.

No comments: