Tuesday, January 27, 2009

one more time

I have one more design to try then I have no idea what I will do. I am considering biting the bullet and buy an ebike kit. I have enjoyed playing with the ebike but it's about time to admit, I don't have the skill to make them work. I had a couple of workable designs but I just cant seem to execute them properly.

I want to try playing around with one more design before I call it quits completely. One of the reasons I may buy a kit is that my wife doesn't want me driving a car anymore. I can understand why my mind is not as sharp as it could be. I just hate the idea of losing my independence. She is talking about taking early retirement and I know she will keep me from driving when she is home to see to it. I want to do something before that happens.

No comments: