Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hot air balloon now I am jealous.... I rode out to the lake today just to see if I could. It was a great ride and the battery pack I put together last night seemed to do quite well.

The darn thing will be charging all day though I expect. Since one pack is 12ah and one is 17ah I am going to check the 12 hour pack earlier if I can remember. I really am enjoying the playing with the darn thing.

Oh yeah I met a gentleman on the bike trail the other day. He saw some of my piss poor welding and gave me a tip. His tip worked like gangbusters. My welds actually hold now. The still look like hell but that is okay. I just want them to stay together.

1 comment:

Doc said...

Deacon thats called GORILLA welding,ugly but strong.The next time we get to your parts i'll take you up in the balloon.