Tuesday, November 25, 2008

sick to death of them

I finally reached the end of my patience with gasoline bikes. I know I have enjoyed the challenge but the homelite and the 42 bike have just worn me out. I am going to pack them away tomorrow and go back to building electric bikes. I still have all my motors. I had enough batteries to test but I am going to buy longer life batteries this time. I spent a ton on gasoline bikes, I could have bought batteries to run from here to California for the coast of those engines.

It never was about the money. It was always about staying busy and my keeping my mind active. The bikes in general have been very beneficial for me. My balance is better and so it my self image. I lost some weight and I had some fun and about a year of entertainment. I still need a dependable bike to ride the the bank or to the hardware store so that is my plan.

No comments: