Saturday, November 15, 2008

i rode it

now I want to shoot it. The homelite engine just don't want to pull me up the hills. I think the carb needs adjusting. I will have to do that when I am feeling better about it. Frankly at the moment I would put a wrench through it.

That funky bike I built and the engine are a good match neither of them seems to be much good. I hope it is just that the carb needs adjusting but I'm not counting on it.The weather is supposed too be clear and colder this week. I'll try to adjust the carb and see if it does any better. I know the idle is too high, I'm not sure about anything else. It takes gas fine as long as it isn't under pressure it accelerated well. When I rode it the bike did poorly overall. Nasty acceleration on the tire. and it had a rhythmic bump but it couldn't be from the drive it was going way to fast for that. Im going to have to investigate that as well.

No comments: