Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday afternoon.

I didn't get to ride yet. I am going to take a shower change than then ride. I did build a new bike that will get the 33 chainsaw engine I think. The WW bike is giving me a carb fit. I expect i will either have to buy a carb or trash it and go for something bigger on that bike. I'm going to let that cook a while.

I should add to this that the new bike I built has already dumped me on my ass once. I was on my first test run with it.. No motor thank god. I was pedaling in the drive when I hit a broke piece of pavement. The pavement had broken down leaving a sort of ramp effect. When I hit it the front of the bike lifted up and I slide off the back of the bike. Hit right square on my tail bone. I didn't break anything thank god. I have no idea how they put a cast on ones's tail bone.

Anyway I plan to do some more prep on that bike tomorrow get it read to weld when the welding helmet gets here next week I hope.

No comments: