Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday morning

I have two bikes underway. Well one is wrapping up and one mostly in the thought stage at the moment.

Today I want to adjust or change out the carb on the ryobi mtb. I want to give it a good try to make it run right today. If not I'm going to put it aside anyway to work on the 42cc chainsaw.

The 42cc is the one I'm most curious about. WE are expecting rain from a hurricane off the coast. I'm far enough inland that it will just be an inch or so they say. Just enough to keep me indoors. I like to work on the bikes just outside the back door. Sunlight makes my eyes work a lot better.

By the way I have been surprised how many of the how to direction sets I have sold. Not a huge amount but more than I thought. In the first week I have averaged one a day. I'll never make the new york times best seller list, but it's a few more bikers I hope.

No comments: