Friday, September 5, 2008

friday afternoon

Friday is a short day in the shop. I need to shower and change. This is the night I take my wife to dinner. Afterwards we go to wallymart for the coke and dog food run.

Just to give you an idea of how much I got done today.

I finished the moving of the engine from the bikester to the mtb bike yesterday but the bike wouldn't run. I tried to adjust the carb on the bike but I had other things I wanted to do, so I swithed it out for the carb from the new bolens I ruined. It took off and ran like a dream. So that is now a working bike.

I cut down the case on the chainsaw 42cc engine. Took the clutch off with a sledge hammer and pry bar. Finished the motor mount and got it installed onto the motor. I think that is enough for a short day in the shop.

Well off to the shower for me.

No comments: