Thursday, July 22, 2010

Today I took the bike to the lake. I hooked up both sets of batteries and off I went. I was shocked when I got almost home and found the bike dying. I got it home and checked the drain. The nimh drained the least so that was good. Of my three sla batteries one was much lower than the other two. I screwed up and reversed the changer for a few minutes last week on that battery. I guess it is pretty much gone. I rode the bike again after about three hours of charging and that battery was again way lower then the others. Enough so that it concerns me to take it out again until I get it fixed. Since I have all those nimh batteries I might just replace it with a similar amount of those things. I might as well they aren't good for anything else.

I think I am going to do that then replace the whole thing later.

No comments: