Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm going to do make some changes to the friction drive bike today. I'm going to put a larger motor on the drive with the small controller. It should give me a bike that will climb the hills with a little help. Of course we shall see.

By the way I have been the member of a bike forum on the web for some time. I was there when I built the china kit bikes, that was a move from my first ebikes, I was there when I began building bikes with alternate gasoline engines. I even helped to start the first diy section of that forum. When I moved back to Ebikes there was almost no activity in that part of the forum, now it is thriving. But now I realize that I'm tired of it. It has gone from a bunch of guys sharing information and trying new things to a bunch of fucking experts with their gauges and a nice dose of attitude. So if you want to know what I'm doing, you will have to come here.

I'm off to feed the dogs, put Dixie in her kennel, and Roxie, the house dog, out to do her thing. Then I will probably need to unload the groceries before I can upgrade the motor and downgrade the controller.

Building these bikes must be a lot like a woman deciding what to wear. what top and what bottom.

No comments: