Thursday, July 2, 2009

Todays chore

I spent the day deconstructing the store bought Ebike. I used the larger heavier bike frame to install my spare pusher motor. I went on line to order more parts for it but all in all it was a good day's work.

I began getting cutesy Email from my new online admirer. Yes the one I think is Mary. I have also found a couple of message in my messenger chat window. We haven't been on line at the same time yet but It will happen I'm sure.

The one thing I really miss about my store bought bike is that it was the only bike I had to pull my shopping trailer. I could get a couple of days groceries inside it. Now the best I can do is carry a couple of meals in the small basket on my handle bars.

I am probably going to have to build a luggage rack and basket system for the home made bikes next. Oh well I didn't want to be bored this summer anyway.

No comments: