Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Time marches on...

A week passed with nothing more exciting than a few good meals showing up at my house mysteriously. Well not all that mysteriously, Mary was dropping off her leftovers at my trailer. I appreciated it don't get me wrong, I just had no idea why. At first I thought it might be an infatuation kind of thing, but I realized what she really wanted was a fantasy lover, not a real one. I guessed the food was her way of paying me for playing along on the computer. It was more than enough to keep me interested. Mary was a very good cook.

The father of the park manager finally finished visiting all his kids in late August. My job just ended without any notice. I could not have been happier. I found a way to add lots of storage space to one of the two pusher bikes. I made only a couple of grocery runs in the park's pickup truck afterward, so the end of the pickup was no real loss to me.

The weather was still hot as hell, but I knew it would soon be changing. I knew that I would be moving at least by the end of October so I began looking for the my next home.

No comments: