Sunday, April 12, 2009

I am in the middle...

I'm in the middle of a range test on the ebike. I rode it five miles already today. I am going to ride it around the neighborhood until it starts to die. That way I can get a pretty good idea of the range of the bike. Ten miles of riding it my way would be acceptable. More would be better of course. Ten miles comfortably would be fine since I only have a hundred bucks in them. Fifty three dollars and change per set of two is the actual figure.

We will see in an hour or so.

I rode it and got ten miles. The battery was weak but still turning the motor over acceptably. I on the other hand was worn out. I gave up at ten miles but I'm sure there was more in the bike. I decided to pull the battery pack apart and reform it into two packs again.

No comments: