Tuesday, October 28, 2008

One more time for the dime

I'm going at that 33 engine again today. It is laying on the floor of my shop. I have the 31cc walbro carb from the old ryobi cleaned and on it. If it won't start this time, I'm going to buy a new carb on ebay. I have a list of walbro carbs and what features they have. I can look at what is for sale and then on the list to see if they are 11mm and what features they have. If I buy I want a built in choke but I don't care about the primer bulb. The chainsaw body has one of those. It would be better if it didn't have one as a matter of fact.

I have the carb off an old 25cc engine on the old ryobi engine on the bike now. I'm going to try to ride it today if it starts. I want to convert that bike to the 32 again but I'm going to remount it. I'm going back to the front mount. I think it is more secure. I have the welder now so I can hopefully make it more secure. Of course I don't know that lol

No comments: