Monday, July 28, 2008

todays project

Get the 25cc up and running. I want to test it to see if it is even close to the 31cc. By mounting it in the front It will be pretty much the exact same set of circumstances. I will know what the differences are.

The reason for the test is more to be able to tell new builders which motor to look for when buying at yard sales and flea markets. If the 25cc is close then it makes a lot more engines available for these builds.

I also want to switch out the front wheel on the two bikes. I'm not sure if I will bother until the shifter come in from My friend on the forum. The 31cc is eminently ridable as it is right now.

I want to build the air filters for two bikes today as well. I think I have finally figure out how to do it.

So there you have it.

No comments: